Again, welcome to our page! We are so excited you stumbled across our little corner of the internet! Since we are new to this space, we want you to get to know us. Here are some fun facts about us!
Otherwise, known as Susannah but most people call me Sue! I think my family would say that Sue fits my personality more though. As you may have seen on our about page, I currently live in Charlotte with MB and we are roommates. It is the absolute best. We love Charlotte so much and both feel so lucky to live here!
Although I live in Charlotte, I am in graduate school getting my Master’s in Public Health from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I started my program during the pandemic, therefore I started online. But with Covid numbers getting a little bit better, I have been able to get up to Chapel Hill a few times! It is very special getting the graduate school experience while also continuing to call Charlotte home.
Here are some fun facts about me!
- I have run 8 half marathons with my next half marathon coming up on Saturday. I will be running the Kiawah Island Half Marathon with MB and our best friend, Ellie! We will make sure to recap it for you guys!
- My favorite type of food is Mexican. You can ask anyone who spends a lot of time with me and they would confirm. I absolutely love different variations of tacos and bowls! I also love a spicy margarita!
- Last May, my whole family including our boyfriends, hiked the Grand Canyon Rim to Rim, in one day. That was my favorite family trip to date.
- I love photography and photographed for National Geographic when I was in high school.
- I recently became an Ambassador for the Glioblastoma Foundation. This past July, our Uncle was diagnosed with Glioblastoma and it has affected our family very deeply. A friend of ours from Furman also has the same cancer, therefore raising awareness and money for the cause is extremely important to me!